We’re proud sponsors of several good causes, including The Children’s Miracle Network at The Beaumont Foundation. A portion of each sale goes directly to the scholarship program at the RE/MAX Communication Preschool, part of the Speech and Language Pathology Department of Beaumont Hospital – Royal Oak. This program helps with the out-of-pocket expenses incurred by families needing speech therapy for their young children.
We also support the Michigan Youth Sled Hockey league. This non-profit allows youth with disabilities to play hockey on sleds. The Integrity Team and our clients purchased a new sled for the 2017 season. They still need one more if you’re able to help. The cost is $750. per sled. If you’re able to help, shoot us an email or contact them directly through their website above.
Ask us about the free use of our moving van for your non-profit event!
Clients and non-profits can use our truck for free!
RE/MAX Hall of Fame
RE/MAX Chairman’s Club
RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement
Award of Excellence from Charfen, Inc., an Inc. 500 company
Top Team at RE/MAX Defined
Over 85% of our business is word of mouth. All of our awards and recognition are owed to the best group of clients in the world.
Gwen has been interviewed and published as an expert in the real estate market. Here are some examples of her local and national coverage:
The Macomb Daily
Crain’s Detroit Business
Our National Acknowledgements
- Gwen has a passion for mentoring other agents, and she has served on many educational panels on a national level.
- Guest panelist at Breakthrough, a national real estate conference for visionaries and leaders
- Guest on the Agent Caffeine podcast
- Guest speaker at Genuine Hustle, a real estate conference hosted by Live Urban Denver
- Guest panelist at the 2016 Inman Connect conference in New York City
- Guest on Patrick Lilly’s Real Estate Success Rocks podcast
- Speaker at Real Estate Visionaries annual conference