- DATE – Final acceptance of the offer (not the date your offer was written)
- DEADLINE – Buyer’s Earnest Money Deposit is due
- DEADLINE – Inspection contingency expiration
- DEADLINE – Buyer must make formal mortgage application
- DATE – Commitment for Title Insurance is to be delivered by the seller to buyer
- DEADLINE – A firm commitment of buyers mortgage (approval) is due
- DATE – Projected Closing Date
- DATE – Buyer’s final walkthrough
- DATE – Keys are surrendered to the buyer
- Utilities are transferred into the Buyer’s name
**Please note that the dates and deadlines above pertain to the laws and customs here in Metro Detroit, Michigan; they may vary in your location.**
HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT IMPORTANT DEADLINES?
Just fill out the form below, and we'll get right back to you. Don't want to fill out a form? You can go ahead and click here to send us an email instead.